June is around the corner and is traditionally marked as being the most popular time of year for weddings and graduation ceremonies. Chances are, you know a graduating senior, a soon-to-be bride or groom, or perhaps you are even the lucky one!
Did you know the Mansfield Art Center is an excellent venue for hosting events? Graduation parties, wedding receptions, reunions, anniversary celebrations, luncheons, and even business meetings are all examples of events our venue can accommodate. Space in our upper or lower galleries is generally rented for use during non-business hours; hence, your event is private to only you and your guests.
Here are more reasons why you will want to think about planning your next event at the Mansfield Art Center:
- The building is spacious and exquisitely designed with an open atmosphere, giving your guests plenty of room to mingle and socialize.
- The entire grounds are available to you when the venue is rented, including the lawn, surrounding wooded area, and ample parking lot.
- We offer a full-service kitchen, your caterer’s dream – electric stove and oven, microwave, refrigerator, two sinks and fully stocked flatware and dinnerware.
- A service elevator is available for equipment and servers, providing convenient access to the second floor.
- Our venue can accommodate up to 128 guests, prices are competitive, and rental times are from 5pm to Midnight, with only a 2-hour minimal rental requirement. Included in rental pricing is 4 hours of free set-up time, and 2 hours of free tear down time.
- We can provide a list of recommended local caterers.
- We have table and chairs available for an additional fee, however, that is completely optional, as you are welcome to supply your own.
There may be some restrictions that apply. Call Roger Coulton for more information, 419-756-1700 or email Roger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For detailed pricing information, click here.
If you are thinking of hosting an event, please stop by and check out our place! Thank You and Happy Celebrating!