Call for Artists
With the 50th Annual Holiday Fair around the corner, we are delighted to extend an invitation to you to consign with the Mansfield Art Center during Holiday Fair, 2019. If you are unfamiliar with our Holiday Fair, you’ll be happy to know we cover the event with experienced volunteers and staff, market the event and deliver the audience. Artists are not charged a fee to participate nor do they need to be present. We also assume reasonable costs to return unsold merchandise.
NEW ARTISTS: If you have not consigned with us in previous years, you must arrange a time for your work to be reviewed by our committee. Photos of work can be submitted to email@example.com for review. The MAC has the right to refuse product for any reason.
RETURNING ARTISTS: Please send us a copy of the inventory sheet as soon as possible to confirm your participation. Space is limited.
The MAC’s standard consignment agreement is a 60/40 split; 60% to the artist and 40% to the Mansfield Art Center which helps support our mission. Unless otherwise negotiated, we will accept the following maximums from each artist:
- 30 items of a holiday theme
- 20 children’s gift items
- 20 works in ceramics
- 20 works in glass
- 15 works in wood
- 15 works in leather
- 15 items in jewelry
- 15 items in fiber
- 10 sculptures (5 if larger than 24”x24”)
- 10 2D & 3D Mixed Media (5 if larger than 24”x24”)
- 10 paintings (5 if larger than 24”x24”)
- 10 drawings (5 if larger than 24”x24”)
- 10 photographs (5 if larger than 24”x24”)
- 6 pieces of furniture
– Reproductions of your work are acceptable, but no more than 2 prints of the same work.
– Only framed work will be installed on the walls – all other 2D work will be in flip bins.
Contact us with any questions you may have: 419-756-1700 | Jerry Francl at firstname.lastname@example.org, George Whitten at email@example.com, and Roger Coulton at firstname.lastname@example.org