Call for Instructors
We are looking for educators who are enthusiastic about art to join our team and teach visual art classes for preschool, elementary-age, and teenage students, as well as adults. We are looking for candidates that love teaching and are responsible, reliable, and flexible are encouraged to apply. Good organization and classroom manageent skills are required. You must be able to pass a criminal record check.
- Bachelor degree in arts education, or equivalent experience with/teaching of the visual arts.
- Classroom management skills and willingness to work with a team of educators.
- Ability to be flexible and professional in a shared space
- Well-developed public speaking skills.
- Excellent project management – organizational, multi-tasking, prioritization – skills essential. Effective interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable with technology, including use of social media, email, mobile devices and other relevant media.
- Experience with lesson plans.
Those interested in applying should email a cover letter, resume, photographs of your own artwork and/or student artwork, to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail application information to:
Mansfield Art Center
700 Marion Ave.
Mansfield, OH 44906