The Gallery Assistant will be responsible for assisting customers and staff at the Mansfield Art Center and the Gallery Shop. Driving sales and membership at the Point of Sale will be a primary responsibility. Giving great customer service is an expectation. Knowledge of basic computer skills, preferably Microsoft Office, required. This position is part time (25 hours per week) allowing for a flexible schedule, hired by the Marketing/Development Director with approval from the Executive Director.
- Customer Service and interpersonal skills are an expectation of this position. Experience is helpful.
- Drive Gallery Shop Sales and Membership through great customer service.
- Run point of sale in the Gallery Shop.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- High level of confidentiality.
- Assist in on-line and in-person class registration/coordination.
- Miscellaneous administrative duties as needed.
Please send a Letter of Interest and Resume to Susan Gentille at the Mansfield Art Center through email: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Deadline for submission is Friday, July 24th, 2020.